Kaleidoscope Creations

thecutstudio @ gmail . com

Saturday, January 13, 2024

Scrap tote

 These are very old and terrible photos but I'm going to post them anyway. This is a tote I made for myself back when the Cropper Hopper totes came out and it seemed like everyone had one but they were $$$. I would see the ads in the magazines and people would post about them. So I came up with one using a cardboard box as a sturdy insert and some fabric. There's one more outside pocket on the back side not pictured. I had way less supplies back then!

I still have the scissors and the tote. LOL A new box inside and I store page kits I've made  in ziploc bags in the tote.


 

 

Side note: This was my daughter's room and I painted the striped walls by hand. Painted a border and used foam stamps and craft paint.
 

 

 


No comments: