Kaleidoscope Creations

thecutstudio @ gmail . com

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Halloween cards

I created these 2 Halloween cards rather quickly, which is a mini miracle for me as I tend to be slow. I needed to get them out right away as I was including them with birthday cards that I was already late sending out. The Halloween sentiments are from my Spooktacular stamp set. I used the double stitched rectangle dies by Kat Scrappiness for my background layer which gave me just the right amount of border around from the card base. I used distress ink and a mist for the background. The cute witch is a Gina Marie designs die and the dog stamp was a wooden value stamp bought on clearance from Michaels last year.
I'm entering them in the Kat Scrappiness Oct. card challenge

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Cute Halloween cards, love the pretty purple background!
Thanks so much for joining us for the monthly challenge at Kat Scrappiness!
Don't forget to put a link back to our challenge when playing along ☺️