Kaleidoscope Creations

thecutstudio @ gmail . com

Monday, September 17, 2018

Watercolor fall card

I'm going to repeat what I said in my previous post. LOL  I love this little girl from My Favorite Things. It's the only MFT stamp I have and would love to have more, they have adorable stamps! I was so happy when I got my hands on this as fall is my favorite time of year and I love pumpkins, and as I said, I love the little girl.

I created this card for the MFT card design challenge. This one is for coloring virtuoso. I know there are way more talented people out there than I am with all kinds of coloring medium. But I decided to give it a try anyway and since I only have one stamp set I wanted to be sure I made it different - from a different skin tone to a different coloring medium. I created the background myself as only MFT products can be used. I don't expect to be chosen by judging (see comment about talent LOL) but maybe I'll get lucky enough to be a random winner. Nothing ventured, nothing gained! 


2 comments:

Torico said...

So cute! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest.

Amy Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest!