Kaleidoscope Creations

thecutstudio @ gmail . com

Friday, August 6, 2010

3 more layouts

I forgot to mention yesterday, I've only taken pics of about half the layouts I got done. I'm not one of those scrappers people ooh and ahh over. So without further ado, here's something for you to look at. LOL This is my favorite layout of all the ones I did. It actually came out well! (tree from Heritage cartridge) With these pictures, I knew what paper would work. It looks so much like the shirt she's wearing - except the shirt has flowers, not butterflies. I'm happy to say my living room looks MUCH better than this now! Anyway, I LOVE the Sakura glaze pens. I stamped the title but the black ink really wasn't heavy enough against the patterned paper so I went over it with my black glaze pen. Then I decided to add a touch of shimmer to it by outlining the letters again with a blue 'stardust' pen (also sakura). Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Catherine1216 said...

I love the karate layout as well. Great work. I almost finished a layout last night, but I ran out of tiny buttons.