Kaleidoscope Creations

thecutstudio @ gmail . com

Friday, May 19, 2023

A small sampling of my page kits

 Just several examples of how I make paper kits for a quick go-to before trying to pick out loose papers from my shelves. 

I will usually include both sheets of the same paper if I have 2 sheets whether or not I'm likely to use them. Could be a single layout or a single 2 page spread or could be two duplicate one page layouts if I'm scrapping for 2 albums. Sometimes I put in different sized papers or cardstock such as 8.5 x 11 and/or 6 x 6 (or 8 x 8).




This one is just patterns as the 2 papers I'm likely to use as my background sheet. I can add paper strips between patterns but I don't put those in with my paper kits.

This kit I just pulled out a small pattern that worked with the colors of the flower vine paper and no cardstock. The flower vine paper has a solid color on the back should I choose to use it. 

This is an early kit where I had pulled other items into the kit. I later decided to remove the items in case I needed them for other pages and just put a sticky note.

A kit that's a bit larger that pulls the colors from the flower paper.

Another kit that has some bits in it and a note. The greenish color on the project life cards doesn't match but the blue does so I'd cover up the little banners.

Another larger kits withe several papers because they all worked with the flower paper so there's options here. (The yellow is actually a shimmery cardstock so my camera did something funky. It's kind of between the 2 colors that you see actually. LOL)

Looking at this again I probably wouldn't use the leaf paper with the apples but  the leaves do work with the papers next to it and the apples work with everything else.


This one I had 4 pieces of the same cardstock so I can make 2 duplicate double page spreads if needed.

 



 


2 comments:

Scrapjanny said...

Wow! This is so helpful! Thank you for all the great ideas that you've shared.

Ann Marie said...

I loved seeing your kits!!! Makes me want to make my micro kits again. <3