Kaleidoscope Creations

thecutstudio @ gmail . com

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Reupholstery project part 1....

 Might be awhile before I get to part 2 but wanted to get some before and some 'started' pics uploaded before they get lost somewhere.  This is a little chair that was picked up off the side of the road years ago - 2009 or 2010. Then it sat in my shed for several years before I attempted to work on it. Then it got abandoned and has sat in my room with a blanket or sheet thrown over it since. Hopefully I will finally get it done in the new year but here we go...

What I started with and then I stripped everything off and attempted to do what I could with what I had to fix up the springs and underside. Not perfect but certainly an improvement. 

When I started this project I was doing all the tacking by hand with upholstery tacks. Hopefully I will have a new pneumatic staple gun in a few weeks+, so I can get the job done!











No comments: