I'm excited to share my new project! I love how it came out. It took a bit of time since I used a heat tool to set the rhinestones one-by-one getting them just right.
This is the shirt I started out with. The pocket was a perfect spot to add a little something special to the shirt.
I used my cricut and Make-the-Cut program to cut out this pumpkin design from Lettering Delights. LOVE this pumpkin! (Many thanks to LD for the wonderful create-a-card freebie!) MTC has a wonderful rhinestone feature but the results wasn't what I was looking for. What I did instead was cut the image out of freezer paper like I would for a painted 'freezer tee' and ironed it to my shirt. Then I could follow along the open space with my rhinestones.
There were some spots where it was bit narrow for the rhinestones, I didn't want to iron them to the paper, so I just peeled it back a bit. You really only have to follow one edge of the path. Here's my completed shirt!
A close up of the design.