Kaleidoscope Creations

thecutstudio @ gmail . com

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Stitched journaling spots - the sequel

I made some more journaling spots, some with a bit of variation in the stitching. I also used some different border punches on a few. Some of them that I used the Cherish border punch on I only did 2 sides and the corners for a bit of a different look and a couple I made the journaling layer cover the inside holes. The basic instructions are here, on my original post: Stitched journaling spots. Click the images to get a better view of the stitching. My favorite would have to be the one I added seed beads into the stitching.

3 comments:

TR said...

was the seed beads hard to do?
I've been wanting to try this.

And thank you so much for the Christmas card! (((HUG)))


TR

Chris said...

lovely Tam! That's a lot of hand stitching, but it looks so nice, and I bet the beads look nice and sparkly on a page - great idea!

Crystal said...

I just LOVE these. I already used TWO of the ones that you sent me on design team projects and everyone loves them! I told them you made them!