Saturday, March 13, 2010
When I stop being lazy (so much for challenging myself to 3 layouts this week *rolleyes*) these are supposed to go on layouts for my kids' albums of our visit to Jamestown Settlement. The die-cut is from the Heritage cartridge, inked and sponged with Tim Holtz distress ink. (I also used a 'parchment' cardstock for the cut.)
I cut it in the size I wanted. Then in Word, I typed out what I wanted in the font of my choice and adjusted the font size and spacing. I printed a draft on regular paper then positioned and temporarily adhered my diecut over the printing where I wanted it (hold it up to a window so you can see through - as long as it's light enough otherwise you'll need to make marks on your draft paper to show you where your printing is). Then run it through the printer again.