Some of the pieces are practically microscopic like the holly berries, that I didn't even use them. I used fabric pearl paint instead (which is very much like liquid pearls).
The image on the front of the die shows 2 holly leaves - there's only one on the die. The three poinsettias are shown with 2 layers - there's only 3 poinsettias on the die, not 6 for layering. And a couple other bits of greenery in the picture that there is not an equal amount of on the die. On my card I cut the vine piece into 2 pieces and the poinsettia was not layered as I didn't want to run a whole die through again.
In future, I would probably double up in the spot with a second scrap of paper. I chose to cut the whole thing in white and color the individual pieces. I think it would be much more hassle with so many little pieces to try and cut them in colored cardstock.