Kaleidoscope Creations

thecutstudio @ gmail . com

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Some layouts...

I am loving using my inspiration jar! I've been using different techniques and tools and I think it's made a difference in my scrapping even though I'm still a pretty simple scrapper. paper tearing, weaving, chalking stitching, sanding, 2 patterned paper (the pattern on the yellow is subtle) The next two I didn't use the jar for, I was just trying to get some layouts done for a contest. But I did inking, stamping, and used a diecut. Also stickers, stitching, and paint.

3 comments:

pamark1 said...

Very nice! I need to pull my sewing machine out...I really like the stitching.

Tam said...

I did it by hand. LOL

pamark1 said...

Really? Cool! I know I want to try that..machine or hand stitching...on some of my LOs.

Okay..now I feel guilty....maybe tomorrow, after school, I'll do some more. :)