Kaleidoscope Creations

thecutstudio @ gmail . com

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Play Ball

Not the greatest pics but hey, it's still a memory! First time I've ever pop-dotted anything on a layout (ball on top). The quote says 'bewtween earth and sky'. The title is letter stickers I lightly sanded then went over it with ink to grunge them up a little. I originally had the journaling under the title - then hubby mentioned a ticket (didn't think of looking to see if I had one). Found it, but then didn't have a place for it. Ended up rewriting the journaling at the top and covering up the original with a mat for the ticket from the game. :) My husband was looking at the ticket and commented on the $15 price. He said those seats are probably like $70 now. I don't know - but it sure is crazy! It's a lot cheaper and still fun to just support the local minor league.

2 comments:

Yoshiras time to craft said...

really cute layout.tfs.i like the idea of the ticket in your layout.

Chris said...

Really nice layout, it's great you still have the ticket Tam. I have nothing to show that I once went to a National League baseball game. It was to see Willy Mays with the Giants when they played in Hawaii way long ago!