Kaleidoscope Creations

thecutstudio @ gmail . com

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dabbling in digital

I'm a paper scrapper and intend to stay that way but started playing around in digital a few weeks ago after doing a search for digital stamps. There's a lot of beautiful stuff out there, some free, some not. I've collected some freebies but I thought I'd try making some of my own items. After searching online and asking some questions and a little of my own figuring out the easy stuff I've managed to do a few things. I even made my own blog background! (Those are my living room curtains. LOL) Here's a set of Christmas papers I made. They're 300 dpi and 12 x 12 so I think they should work just fine since that what the designers use when they make them. The green does have a texture applied, you just can't see it online. If you like them, leave a comment and send me an email and it'll be my RAK to you! I put this layout together trying out my new paper. (striped paper and tags by K Pertiet; button by Lynne Grieveson)

No comments: